Thursday, August 19, 2010

Au Revoir



This is my last post.

xo♥

4 comments:

  1. I only recently started reading, but I hope you found what you were looking for. Best wishes for your next adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I am done now but I will continue to read yours as well as some others. I feel bad leaving since I have 46 followers now which was ...pretty suprising I guess. There are definitly more exciting blogs than mine lol.

    I didn't really find anything that wasn't already working well for me. I already came from a good stable family and have relatives that are wealthy from their inventions and achievements. I will always have support. My boyfriend comes from an excellent family ...even though I think there is something shaddy about it. He's great but I need to hear some truth from him. I have a great job. Anything I wanted from a SD has already been given to me or I got it myself. I don't have a 'SD' anymore but Perfect is actually really important to me and I think he cares about me so the 'SD/SB' arrangement doesn't really matter to me now. I am just glad that I know him and he's forgiven me. He found my blog though which is embarassing. I think I really hurt him and for no reason since he has only been good to me.

    I learned a good lesson though & I am extremely ambitious now because I have learned to not rely on anyone for anything. Perfect has actually taught me...possibly without knowing it...that I can be whatever I want. I have been inspired to go for my dream job instead of giving in to the jobs I would have hated. I'm just going to give it my all. I haven't tried that yet! I finally have a chance now.

    I've tried to have an arrangement since September last year. It's time to cut my losses. I shouldn't have skipped school and just dealt with what was at hand. I am not good at being a SB. All of the successful SB's that I've followed are stronger than I am. I can't handle it. I realize now that its just not my thing. I have learned a lot from this and at least I can take that away from it.

    I wish everyone the best of luck in their searches. I'll still be reading lots of blogs.
    xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to follow your heart and thats just what youre doing :) brava! best of luck in your endeavors sweetheart x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your path! Wishing you the best x

    ReplyDelete