Sunday, June 12, 2011

My New Anti-Sugarbabe Commandment:



What might that new rule be?
"If you want something done... you're better off doing it yourself"

It seems crazy to me too. I've always been excellent with my money so I shouldn't feel bad about something I've wanted since I was 10. If I was willing to be with a man because I wanted this bad enough then I obviously want it more than anything. I'm so sick of Perfects empty bs promises and on/off behaviour. Of course we are done now. What a waste of two years. It was actually really heartbreaking for me this time and people could tell I was upset- but I obviously couldn't tell anyone.

Verdict? He's crazy. I do my own thing (not clingy), I am not in it for the money I just wanted this one thing. Outside of that I was in it for the sex just as much as a SD. Stupid. A man unsure about an ambitious, young, horny, bisexual little barbie doll that has real goals? On top of that we actually connected- wasn't expecting that. Ladies and gentlemen we live in a strange society. I'm not going to let myself think about it anymore.
No more SDs, boys, boyfriends etc. After seeing how some of these men have behaved I don't think I'll ever want to get married anyway. Vicious cycle huh? In 20 years I'll probably end up a Sugar Momma- jk I hope not lol

I'm really excited to pay for my breast augmentation by myself and in full though. It feels so real now knowing that I'm not relying on anyone for anything. The winter might be a better time so people won't notice the change as much. This is so exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment