For any of you that may have stumbled upon my blog long after I had deleted it allow me to fill you in throughout my posts. I became a "Sugarbaby" when I was seventeen. I see myself as being mature and wise beyond my years. Its been two years and I have long since left this lifestyle because its a complete waste of your youth, talents, patience and TIME.

Any of you reading this that have already begun this lifestyle may be saying "Psssh this girl doesn't know what she's talking about". Stand corrected ladies and gents!
If you are considering this lifestyle PLEASE I beg you to read these upcoming posts. Give me a chance to change your mind. If you're in debt or a desperate situation this is NOT an easy way to make your situation better. If anything you will find yourself making your situation worse. You are honestly better off getting a job and focusing on a career. ACTUALLY you are better off working part-time at McDonalds. I was raised by my parents to believe that nothing is given to you and you have to work hard in life.
With all of the efforts you put into finding a SD, organizing a time to meet, making sure he doesn't get all cheap when it comes to allowance and tries to talk you out of it (almost ALL of them will try and for that they disgust me for going back on their word), transportation, booking time off from work or skipping school, getting ready and putting effort/money into your appearance. The pay off isn't worth all of your efforts. In the end you likely won't be attracted to his appearance or personality. All of this time and effort could have been put into a job with a pay off and some satisfaction and pride. I kept my hidden lifestyle a secret because I was ashamed.
Go to school, work hard, pay off your debts, find your dream job, dream boy and live a real life because as real as this lifestyle may feel it is not. I believe that all of the men that are on that website are missing a crucial part of themselves. Of course they would probably get angry at me for saying such a thing but you have to wonder "Why". Why are these wealthy, successful, well respected, intelligent, (married), professionals on this website? You know what they say about an offer that seems too good to be true... it usually is. These men are all missing SOMETHING and they are dumb for thinking its you that will fulfill that gap. These are not the best of men.Sometimes many of them will condescend you and behave as though their lives are perfect and YOU need THEM. If you read the previous paragraph you'd probably agree with me by saying they're crazy for thinking this. My life isn't perfect but it feels like its as close as it could be to that. I didn't need to do this for the money, attention, self confidence & I definitely didn't need it to get a guy. I didn't need their money - crazy right?
[to be continued]

THANK YOU. I'M ON YOUR SAME PAGE. girls need to read this as much (if not more) as they need to read about the dream sugar lifestyle.
ReplyDelete